HOW SUZANNE WORKS
What sets Suzanne and her team apart as interior designers in Park City is their passion for the design process.
Placing personal family photos in picture frames in a living room, ensuring a plate of donuts is waiting in the kitchen for hungry children their first morning home, and arranging a bouquet of fresh flowers to further beautify a Master Bedroom, is just part of the joy Suzanne McAleer Design finds in always surprising and delighting clients.
Suzanne also approaches each project in an artistic but also extremely technical way. While most designers hire outside consultants or assistants to complete elevations and floor plans, Suzanne sees those details as too important to trust to someone else. She masterfully renders them directly, ensuring every inch of a home is accurately accounted for and visually represented.
Most importantly, Suzanne recognizes her clients’ time and finances are precious. She ensures every meeting is informative and productive as part of the following 5-step design process:
- Understand client vision and goals
- Confirm budget and timing
- Listen to individual needs and requests
- Define project vision
- Share sample concepts
- Review additional ideas and inspirations
- Share final proposal, material samples and renderings
- Revise according to feedback
- Hand over finish selections to contractor through room by room visual presentation and spreadsheet
- Routine site visits and construction walkthroughs
- Order and inspect furnishings
- Report progress and timing
- Coordinate installation of furnishings
- Add final touches
FINAL REVEAL AND WALKTHROUGH
- Review final design
- Ensure client satisfaction and joy
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY DESIGN BLOG
Discover the Secrets of Design and Create the Home You’ve Always Wanted